VENTO 420 - Pipe Cutting Machine
Vento Fibre Laser Cutting Machine
- 1530mm x 3050mm, 2030mm x 4050mm auto dual shuttle table changing.
- 4, 5 and 6 kW laser power options.
- Our new design Vento fibre machine has high productivity and upper segment standards.
- Our new awarded design not only gives you eye-pleasure but also enables an advantage for you to step forward in the competition with its technological superiority.
- Speed, sensibility, reliability and low operating cost with linear system, nozzle cleaning, auto nozzle changing, loading/loading-unloading system, pipe and profile cutting options and more features.
HIGH SENSITIVE DRIVER SYSTEM
- Atlanta high precision helical gear rack and pinion system, precision planetary pinion system and servo - worm gear units are used.
- Solid support and hardened ground gears of reducers are running with gap levels under 1 arc/min. Hardened and precision mounting surfaces are used in the racks of these systems.
DUST COLLECTION SYSTEM
- Dust collection covers are opened and closed according to the position of the cutting head. At the same time, it ensures that there will be no exhaust fumes or smoke release into the working environment.
- The shuttle table system is designed to increase workflow, to allow easy placement of material and to reduce time spent unloading parts. The shuttle table height is positioned with the help of four hydraulic cylinders. The cutting table is then lowered to aid in the loading and unloading process. The speed of the cutting tables can be adjusted according to the thickness of material.
ROBUST BODY STRUCTURE
- A heavy body means less vibration and better durability. NUKON machine bodies are strengthened to minimize distortion and deformation. Solid steel frames are assembled and welded to achieve a heavy machine body. The machine body is then heat treated to prevent bowing and twisting. NUKON bodies are then machined with single point reference using 5 axis CNC machining centers. This single point referencing guarantees that all axis are parallel. Thus providing high accuracy and a long trouble free life for the machine.
- Suitable for cutting and marking various metal pipes and tubes such as stainless steel, carbon steel, mild steel, alloy steel, galvanized steel, silicon steel, spring steel, titanium, etc.
- Usable for advertising, crafts, decoration, lighting and other metal processing sectors.
- The angle of the plate and its corner are found automatically by using 3-point detection method on the plate.
|Machine Model||VENTO 420|
|Type||Flying Optic Head|
|Cutting Head||Auto-Focus Head|
|Sheet Dimensions||1530x3050 mm / 5'x10' / 60"x120"|
|Resonator||4 kw||5 kw||6 kw|
|Laser Fiber Diameter||100 µm / .004"||100 µm / .004"||100 µm / .004"|
|Maximum Cutting Capacity||Mild Steel||20 mm / .78"||22 mm / .86"||25 mm / .98"|
|Stainless Steel||12 mm / .47"||15 mm / .59"||18 mm / .709"|
|Aluminum||10 mm / .393"||12 mm / .47"||15 mm / .59"|
|Brass||6 mm / .236"||8 mm / .314"||10 mm / .393"|
|Copper||5 mm / .197"||6 mm / .236"||8 mm / .314"|
380-400v / 3PH (Avialable in 220v / 3PH)+-10%
|24 kw||32 kw||45 kw|
|Working Table Height||900 mm / 35,5"|
|Maximum Loading Capacity||2000 kg / 4409 Ib|
|Axes||X-Axis||1530 mm / 5' / 60"|
|Y-Axis||3050 mm / 10' / 120"|
|Z-Axis||150 mm / 5.90"|
|Axes Movement||4 Linear and Rotary Axes Digital Motor System|
|Positioning System||Servo Motor||Linear Motor|
|Acceleration||13 m/s²||17 m/s²|
|Axes Speed (X,Y Simultaneous Speed)||140 m / min||200 m / min|
|Additional Power Consumption||-||+20 kW|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.05 mm / +- 0.002"||0.01 mm / +- 0.0004"|
|Repeatability||0.02 mm / +- 0.0007"||0.011 mm / +- 0.00043"|
|Optional Equipment||Nozzle Cleaning, Auto Nozzle Changing, Loading/Loading-Unloading System, Pipe Cutting, Profile Cutting|
|Shuttle Table Change Time||27 sec|
|Controller||19" TFF Touch Screen, Ethernet Enabled|
|Assist Gas Choosing Control||Oksijen (O2) : 15 Bar
Azot (N2) : 30 Bar
Kuru Hava (Air) : 30 Bar
|Machine Weight||15.500 KG / 37.17116 Ib|
|Pipe Cutting||Max. Pipe Diameter||Ø 130 mm|
|Min. Pipe Diameter||Ø 30 mm|
|Max. Pipe Cutting Length||2900 mm|
|Min. Pipe Remainder||80 mm|